Caring for your jewelry
Gold filled jewelry
- Saltwater, chlorine from swimming pools, harsh detergents, perfumes, and cleaning agents should be avoided.
- To clean your jewelry, the simplest method is warm water, mild soap, and a soft cloth to dry it. A jewelry cleaning cloth that's safe for gold jewelry can also be used.
- To avoid additional stress on your jewelry, remove it when sleeping, showering, or any streunous activity like exercising.
- Brass will naturally patina (darken) over time. This is a process & look that many people love. However if you prefer to keep your brass a sparkling gold, a simple polish with a polishing cloth will restore your ring to it's original beauty!
- To prolong the polished look, avoid getting your brass items wet. Remove when showering, exercising, or washing your hands. Avoid trapping moisture between your skin and larger items like thick rings and bracelets.